Round 3 Extension!
(Sorry for the late notice but there was a lot going on this weekend) I'm going to give you guys through the thanksgiving holiday because I know plenty of you may not be available. Deadline:
After the Tournament of Heroes was concluded, King Mickey invited all the participants, spectators, and those looking for a chance to participate to Disney Castle to celebrate the trails of the heroes. In the midst of the frivolity one member of the party sees what they think is a shooting star. The party gathers to the windows to see what is actually a comet hurling into the surface of that world. The lights flicker and in front of the throne and apparition appears. Thin and feminine the apparition hovered in a flowing, high collared dressed decorated with armor. Everyone is in awe as she speaks.
“I am Vision, guardian of the Comet of Dreams, the cosmic stone retains the great power to grant one wish to anyone that can prove themselves worthy. If you think you have what it takes step up and receive your Virtue. This Virtue will be taught to you by a Princess of Heart. You will travel to their land, endure their training and take in their lessons. These will be your teachers:
- Kidagakash "Kida"- You will be immersed in Atlantis to learn the Virtue of Duty and Responsibility.
- Pocahontas- You will float to Jamestown and listen to the wind teach you the virtue of Trust and having an Open Mind.
- Alice- You will dive down the rabbithole to (Tim Burton’s) Underland and learn the Virtue of Making Your Own Path.
- Tiana- You will swing down to New Orleans to have this Frog Princess show you the real meaning behind the Virtue of Hard work.
- Tinkerbelle- You will fly to Pixie Hallow and experience the Virtue of Resourcefulness.
“After your Princess believes you are ready you will begin your trek towards the Comet. You will have to overcome the challenges of the land, the sea, and the air. There will be many hardships and even confrontations from other competitors. When you reach the Comet there will be one final challenge where you will take the Virtue you learned and prove that you are worthy for the comet’s gifts. I wish you all luck.”
And with that final blessing Vision disappeared in flash of light.
Task 3: The Journey Deadline:
Sunday, November 8 Written or drawn
After your character is worked to the bone and your Princess is convinced that you are ready, Vision will appear and tell you your next task. Before you can utter any questions you’ll find yourself in a whole new terrain; beach, forest, dessert, or mountain. As you show your character (and their team) traversing through the natural obstacles I want them to reflect on what they will wish for. What is their motivation?
- Forest : Ainsel, Bobby Muramasa, Enya, John Miles Walker, Blitz
- Mountain Tundra : Axis, Utsuro, Shea, Mona, Ame
- Dessert : Josh, Lexil, Lea, Oraiya, Dahlia
If I separated your team pick one of the two terrain and sticks together; Let me know what you choose!
Let me know if you have questions!
Halloween is fast approaching so Let's celebrate! If you are looking for something to do in the group, but you're not a part of the
Prompt: What does you're Original Character look like in Halloween Town?